"All generations will call me blessed" (Lk 1: 48)
The Virgin Mary, who leads us to Christ, is loved, prayed for, celebrated, praised and honored by peoples the world over, but there is nowhere in the world where large numbers of people can study all of the facets of the mystery of the Mother of God that opens up the way to the whole Christian faith.
The “Mary of Nazareth” project fulfils this need by creating the first international multi-media Marian Center at Nazareth and twelve sister Marian Centers in twelve languages in twelve of the countries of the world. This is being accomplished with the support of all the Christian Churches in the Holy Land, and with the help of leading figures and experts.
This project is vital for bringing as many as possible to discover the Virgin Mary and the beauty, depth, and truth of the Christian faith in a new way, but none of this will be possible without your help.
Our forefathers built Cathedrals – but will our generation be able to give the world this “multi-media Cathedral”?
A thousand contributors are needed for each room in the Marian Center, and they will be discreetly recognized on a list engraved at the entrance.
The sum needed for each room is different, and you may choose to contribute to one or several rooms...
- €550 for Room 1 : "Mary at the Heart of the First Covenant"
- €500 for Room 2 : "The Prophecies and their Fulfilment"
- €400 for Room 3 : "30 years of Hidden Life at Nazareth"
- €700 for Room 4 : "The Mysteries of Salvation"
- €900 for Room 5: "From the Upper Room to the Ends of the Earth"
- €250 for Room 6 : "Mary’s Garden on the Terrace"
- €700 for Room 7 : "The Chapel of Worship"
- €900 for Room 8: "Holy Land Traditions and the World Map of Marian Sites”.
- €700 for Room 9 : "Questions for Today and the Foundations of Faith"
For €5,200, of course, you can contirbute to all the rooms in the IMC at Nazareth.
We urgently need your help!
Why not consider helping us today?
your help in supporting us!
From January 1st 2005, tax deductions in France have been increased:
- For a private individual, a donation made in 2005 entitles you to a tax deduction of 66% on the amount donated up to a limit of 20% of taxable income (art. 200 of the CGI )
- For companies liable to income tax or commercial tax, a donation made in 2005 to the assocation gives an entitlement to a tax deduction equal to 60% of the sum donated up to a limit of 5% of the turnover (art. 238a of the CGI ).
Legacies, donations of goods or profits from furnished or unfurnished property may be made in France through the Chemin Neuf Community or from outside France through the Custode of the Holy Land (please contact us for advice).
Association "Marie de Nazareth"
French Bank Account (RIB)
- Bank Code: 30488
- Bank Teller Code: 00102
- Account n°: 66025620010
- I.D. Code: 83
Location: FORTIS BANQUE - PARIS MARCEAU (00073)
IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
FR76 - 3048 - 8001 - 0266 - 0256 - 2001 - 083
BIC (Bank identification code)
ERROR: Content Element type "de_cleargif_pi1" has no rendering definition!